Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Start of My First Trip


I decided not to tell my family about the potential trip--the drama would not have been worth it.  I left a note in an envelope that listed all the bank/insurance account numbers and that I loved everyone.  I packed a small backpack with a change of clothes, food, toiletries, a few survival gear items, and my .357 pistol.  I arranged with my wife that I was going on a fishing trip with Barney and would be back in the morning.  I left the house and waited around the corner in a dark area so no one would see me.  About the same time as two nights before, a car pulls up with my two alien “friends”.  I immediately jumped in the backseat and we were off.  As we drove to the Buena Vista Motel in Mexico Beach, Fl, I asked several questions.  First, why did Tom stab me?  He stated that what he did was take a DNA sample and at the same time inject me with a tracking system so they could find me later.  It’s the same tracking system they use on all animals that they relocate to other planets.  It becomes part of the chromosomes and makes any animal “glow” like a star on their trackers.  I also asked how long the trip would take and how long I would be gone.  They said not to worry because I would be back about the same time as I left even though I would experience two days.  Jerry tried to explain that time and space are intertwined and our travel was like shrinking a balloon and all the points of space would exist at one point in time.  He would pick the point of exit and our time would then expand again at our new destination.  It was a form of time travel that covered distances.  Too deep for me.  The car finally stopped at the motel and we went into one of the small rooms.  Tom expanded what looked like the same rod he had in 1986 as we were huddled in a tight group.  I saw a flash of light and immediately thought I was going to die.  I felt like I was being crushed, my head was going to explode, extreme nausea engulfed me, and I was on fire all at once. I was screaming, but I couldn't hear anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment